Welcome to Trinity Church Lockleys!
What are we about as a church?
Loving God. Loving each other. Loving the world.
Why? Let us explain.
God loves us. He sent his only Son, Jesus, to die for us and rise again, so we can have eternal life (John 3:16). So, we want to spend all our lives loving too: loving God, loving each other, and loving the world. That’s what makes us tick at Trinity Church Lockleys: love, because God loves us.
You’ll find lots of information on this website about how we try to do that. But the best way to find out is to visit one Sunday! We meet at 10am every Sunday at Lockleys Primary School (35 May Terrace, Brooklyn Park). Our services go for about 75 minutes and consist of time in the Bible, praying, singing, and spending time together. We also have a fabulous children’s program staffed by caring volunteers who are all fully Safe Ministry screened. Everyone is welcome and we’d love to see you.
It’s good to know
There are lots of free parking options. You can view them on Google Maps.
- There are three disability parks and 15 regular parks on-site at Lockleys Primary School, accessible from May Terrace. The school site is completely flat.
- There is ample parking on May Terrace on both sides of the road.
- There are also good on-street parking options in nearby side streets.
As you arrive
- Access is through May Terrace. Church will be signposted with banners and you’ll be greeted on the street by a welcomer and shown the way to the auditorium. You’ll then be greeted by a welcomer at the door who can answer all your questions, find you a seat, etc.
After the gathering
- We have morning tea after the service, and there is a great, fully-enclosed playground for kids to play in after the service, as well as indoor areas.
Want to know more?
If you have any questions please call 08 7160 2331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.