In 1836, Trinity Church Adelaide was founded as the pioneer church for the colony of South Australia. The building still stands on the corner of North Terrace and Morphett Street and has a strong and growing community.
While Trinity is thankful to God for its past, the focus of its vision is to the future. In the 1990s, Trinity Church Adelaide decided that planting new congregations across Adelaide was the best way of reaching new people. As a result, multiple churches have been planted since then.
Trinity Church Mount Barker was planted by Trinity Church Aldgate in 2010. You can find out more about the other churches via the links below.
1836 – Trinity Church Adelaide
2001 – Trinity Church Aldgate
2006 – Trinity Church Brighton
2010 – Trinity Church Modbury
2010 – Trinity Church Mount Barker
2013 – Trinity Church Colonel Light Gardens
2015 – Trinity Church Victor Harbor
2016 – Trinity Church Golden Grove
2018 – Trinity Church Unley
2019 – Trinity Church Woodcroft
The Trinity Network oversees this growing fellowship of churches that work together to reach Adelaide with the good news of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ and the call to follow him.